It's likely you have a question that other students and parents of Virtual Piano Academy also want to know the answer to. Perhaps it's something about doing exams. Or advice on practice tips. Or something specific about Virtual Piano Academy?
We have set up regular monthly Q&A sessions as part of your membership fee (so at no additional cost to you), where you have the opportunity to ask general (non-personal questions). We encourage questions that would also benefit other students, such as "How many piano exams are there?" or "How long should I practice for?" or
"What sort of piano should I get?" etc etc.
We hold this monthly Q&A session live (check our calendar for exact dates each month) to answer as many of your pre-submitted questions as possible.
If you have a question that you'd like to know the answer to, please submit your question for the next upcoming Q&A session by following these steps:
1. Go to the Live Academy Sessions portal.
2. Click on the Monthly Q&A Sessions dropdown menu (on the left-side navigation).
3. Click on the "Discussions" tab at the top of the page to submit your question.
*Please note that your comments and questions become visible to all Virtual Piano Academy students, parents and teachers*.
4. We'll answer your question in this upcoming Q&A session!
5. You are welcome to attend the Q&A session live! You can ask additional questions, participate in the live discussion and ask Amy any further questions you might have. You can attend live inside the Live Academy Sessions portal, without having to download any software.
6. If you can't attend in person, you can still submit a question.
7. A video of the Q&A session will be uploaded to the portal for you to view in your own time.
*Please be aware that if you're attending the session live, anything you say will be recorded and shared with the Virtual Piano Academy community*
Looking forward to answering your questions in a Monthly Q&A soon!